Epson printer setup is no rocket science but if you are not aware of the right way to do it then you will certainly face some issues. Primarily, you will be asked to download the required drivers for the Epson printer setup.
Try these steps:
· Go to the official website of Epson and then select ‘Support and driver’
· Go to the option of ‘printing and multifunction’
· Input the name of the product and select ‘printers’ from the menu and then select the printer type that you own
· Click on ‘Download drivers and software’ from the navigation tab and choose the driver options that you see.
· Click on ‘Save’ to save the file on the Windows computer system and then continue with the installation procedure.